Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who is Tyler Shields?


Shields' latest video featuring Alex Meraz

I think the first time I ever heard of the name Tyler Shields was when the video of Matt Dallas (Kyle XY) dripping wet, muddy, and moody came out. It was a short clip, and basically just had Matt Dallas wet, shirtless, and staring intensely at the camera.

I didn't give him any further thought until the "Zachary Quinto being showered by faux!cum" video came out. It was Tyler Shields behind it again, with the same short clip of an attractive man staring intensely at the camera. Shields once again vanished from pop culture consciousness after that.

And now the video above comes out, and I am now genuinely curious as to who he is. How does he get these stars to participate in what he does? It would seem like he is a pretty familiar photographer among the Hollywood crowd, as his videos on Youtube include names like Summer Glau, Brittany Snow, and Gary Busey.

I visited his blog to try to learn more about him, but I was put off by his complete inability to bend the English language to his will. Perhaps it isn't his first language? If anybody else musters the energy or inclination to find out who this guys is, send me the appropriate links or something.


Matt Dallas


Zachary Quinto

3 comments:

  1. Tyler Shields is a all around genius. He is an artist in ever word of the sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see what I did there I displayed my complete inability to bend the English language... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear mouse,

    I never said anything about Shields not being talented. I was just curious as to how he suddenly popped up into the mainstream.

    I'm curious about the who, what, when, where, hows, and whys of his life.

    ReplyDelete