Monday, August 17, 2009

This isn't my first time at the rodeo

This isn't actually the first blog that I've ever maintained. Years ago, when I was still in high school, I tried starting one out at GreatestJournal, but that one didn't last for very long. I was young and immensely stupid back then, and thought that I was the wittiest thing since Oscar Wilde. I was obviously crushed when no one ended up reading my posts or commenting on them, and that blog was quickly disposed of.

I only started blogging again when I was almost out of college, thanks to some friends of mine who were also getting into it. This next one was on LiveJournal, and that one has been much more successful. I've been maintaining it for almost six years now, and it has quite a lot of my life on it.

I've talked about places I've been to, books I've read, movies I've seen, and some jobs that I wish I really didn't take in the first place. I've moaned and groaned and bitched through almost six years of my life on my LiveJournal blog.

So why am I starting another one here? I honestly have no idea. Maybe me and you, dear reader, will both find out along the way?

2 comments:

  1. hi ron, welcome to blogspot. i also have a blogger account. install the followers widget so i can get your regular updates.

    you know who i am....

    ReplyDelete