Tuesday, June 8, 2021

It's been 84 years...

 No, actually it's been less than that. Just a decade and five months since I last updated this. I think there were more updates on my Livejournal -- which I will not be linking here -- but who's really counting? Or reading?

That's the better question, really. Who's reading and why bother starting this up again when everybody else is on a different social media site blaring their own horns and basically being their own newspaper/message board/radio station/television station?

The fact that no one's going to be reading is PRECISELY why I'm restarting this thing again. Just making this a space where I can vomit out my thoughts without having to worry about what anybody else thinks. And I'm doing it online rather than in a notebook because I've got no artistic skill and can't do those fancy bullet journal things that always get a billion Instagram likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment