Friday, September 10, 2010

Epic self-love

The past week has been pretty hectic for me, what with interviews coming one after the other. It wouldn't be so bad if they were set in the comfortable hours of the late afternoon, when I am no longer groggy, but most of them were set WAY TOO EARLY in the morning. It's a miracle that I didn't make a fool of myself at any one of them.

Next week isn't looking any better either, as the Manila International Book Fair rolls into town. I'll probably be holed up in there for most of next week, and while it's an event I really enjoy covering, it still takes a lot out of you physically.

A big part of what keeps me going is the vacation I've got planned for myself. Thanks to a rather fortunate event, it looks that I will indeed be able to take a short vacation outside of the country. As long as nothing unexpected happens, I may be joining in Singapore for a few days!

* * * * *
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'd be sleeping soundly too if I had the time to wank four to five times a day.


So, James Franco just said that he masturbates four to five times a day. That's a lot of times for someone who isn't in the 16 to 18 year old age range.

At least now I have a ready answer when somebody asks me what James Franco is probably doing right now.

Sort of related, here's a compilation of ten horrible masturbation stories.

* * * * *
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was totally a Tommy/Kimberly shipper.


Growing up, I followed the Power Rangers religiously up until the movie came out, after which I lost interest. I didn't really think anyone of them would be gay. I would wish that Tommy was, but that's about it.

Now, it turns out that the Blue Ranger is one of teh gays. Imagine that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Logan Lerman as D'Artagnan in 3 Musketeers.


Yes, Percy Jackson's wig really is that horrible. Funnily enough, it reminds me of the epic Hans Jensen interview.

2 comments:

  1. GASP! My favourite Ranger is... BALD! Well, almost. He's 41, after all. I absolutely loved this show, too. But I went beyond the movie. Natiis ko hanggang Zeo, tapos nawala na.

    Anyway, poor Billy. I'm glad he left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aldrin: Nawalan na ako ng interes talaga after the movie. At hinihintay ko lang naman yung series for the Tommy/Kimberly relationship. XD Apparently mahilig ako sa romance kahit nung bata pa ako. XD

    ReplyDelete