Saturday, August 14, 2010

The universe and a dead girl

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


That picture up there is apparently the universe in full. I can't help but be reminded of Orion's Belt. And yes, I am aware that he was talking about a galaxy and not the universe.

* * * * *
I've been feeling a little down on myself lately, which I guess is odd since everybody around me has been nothing but supportive of the boring sideshow that I call my life. This past week I've felt nothing but trepidation and anxiety over the smallest of things.

Hopefully, a short break from work will help fix things, because I will be taking one next month. I still haven't fixed the particulars, but I'm thinking of maybe going somewhere outside of the city for a few days. That plan, however, is heavily dependent on how much money I have. Here's hoping that I get the chance to escape.

* * * * *
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Child plays dead on Google Street View, horrifies a nation.

Just as most of the commenters pointed out, why didn't the guys inside the Google car get out and check if the kid was still breathing or something? I mean, she wasn't really dead, but what if she was?

3 comments:

  1. If I were to have a kid, I want her to be like this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron, Hope your vacation will recharge you. It really does wonders to get out of one's everyday life every once in a while. It works for me. Hope with you as well. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shelah: Panalo di ba? Ano ngayon kung ma-shock ang buong sambayanan?

    @Dheza: Sana nga matuloy! Hinihintay ko lang maayos ang aking pondo at pasaporte, then go na! :D

    ReplyDelete