Saturday, February 13, 2010

*insert title here*

As most everyone on my flist already knows, Alexander McQueen died last Thursday. Gawker has an obituary complete with pictures up, while Jezebel screencapped McQueen's final tweets. On the other hand, ONTD reports that the Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket his funeral.

I've never really seen an Alexander McQueen creation up close, but I have been an admirer of what I've seen of his work on magazines and various other media. The fact that he was out and proud and married his partner just makes this loss twofold.

* * * * *
Molly Shannon to play Sue Sylvester's nemesis on "Glee".

I LOVED Molly Shannon in Superstar!

* * * * *
Brazilian men in their underwear. Must I really say more?

* * * * *
Finally, NY lesbians marries male stranger in gay marriage protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment