Thursday, February 18, 2010

Focus on the naked McGregor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Although I don't really travel by plane all that much, I have been on them on more than one occasion. And while I've experienced all the usual things that stress you out in the airport and on the plane -- unsavory seatmates, long lines at the toilet -- I don't think I've ever really gone through a horrible experience.

I can't say the same for four-year-old Ryan Thomas. He's disabled, and the TSA asked him to remove his leg braces and walk through a metal detector unaided.

That's just cruel.

There are even more airport horror stories over at the comments section of Gawker.

* * * * *
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ewan McGregor fancies full frontal nudity. I have no problem with this.

* * * * *
Finally, a handy guide to all gay men.

You straight folks should go ahead and read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment