Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boxer shorts full of meh

I just got back from the Bachelor Bash, and I have to say that if you're not a new gay or a teener, it's hard to find it as exciting as before. Now it just seems to fly by so fast and you just get a dissatisfied smirk on your face.

I do have to say that working in media certainly detracts a lot from enjoying the experience. The fact that I've already met most of the centerfolds this year -- and seen them shirtless at closer quarters -- just makes watching them from afar deeply unsatisfying.

The audience, however, is always fun. One thing that will stick to my mind from this year's Bachelor Bash is how the new gays around me scrambled and literally fell on top of each other to catch a wayward piece of underwear that one of the models threw into the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment