Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little something something

Yes, I am still alive. I am constantly on Twitter, but I just haven't found the energy or the inclination to come up with an actual blog post. It takes too much work and actual brains to come up with something halfway coherent.

A lot of stuff's been going on. For one, I have once again become a victim of the unwashed masses. This is the second time in the space of six months. And I think the fourth or fifth time since I started working. I keep on wondering why I always end up being the target of these things when I look about as presentable as a hobo.

* * * * *

Moves like a butterly, stings like a bee.

Remember the Star Wars kid? There's a video reminder above if you don't. After that video got posted on the Internet, he "dropped out of high school, was diagnosed with depression, and became an in-patient at a psychiatric ward for kids. His family then sued the families of the classmates who leaked his video for $250,000."

Well, he's studying to be a lawyer now.


Hopefully he'll live this down.

* * * * *
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Let us all mourn the passing of an incredibly sexy firefighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment