Monday, October 25, 2010

Election, schmelection

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Explanation here


Watching the news tonight, it boggles my mind that so much effort and money has been expended by some candidates running for positions on the baranggay level. I mean, really. It's a baranggay level position.

Yes, I know that there's a lot of money involved in baranggay positions. And that the fact they can hold multiple terms makes it especially lucrative for corruption. But still. IT'S. A. BARANGGAY. POSITION.

Maybe I'm just too much of a snob for my own good.

* * * * *
As most of you guys know, I've had my phone stolen, I don't know, a bajillion times. And as anyone who's ever had their phones stolen from them, it's the loss of the contacts that hurts more than the actual phone.

Boy do I wish that all those thieves were as considerate as this Swedish thief.

* * * * *
Finally, here's a link to The Evolution of the Geek.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sweden! This article definitely goes in the "pro" column on whether I should stay here or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bisitahin mo naman kami paminsan-minsan, bakla!

    ReplyDelete