Friday, January 8, 2010

Koalas and walruses and Bear Grylls, oh my!

Getting back to work after the holidays has been a little rough for me. Nothing to do with my colleagues, of course, mostly just me having a hard time shaking off the holiday mindset. I'll hopefully be back in working mode by next week.

Work has certainly not been stuck in the holiday spirit. Just this past week, we had two celebrity interviews, with loads more coming next week. I really should start shaping up before I get myself fired or something.

* * * * *
It's been a mixed bag with regards to the gay marriage question all around the world. While Martha Stewart and Portugal are okay with the gay, New Jersey voted 20-14 against gay marriage.

Oh well. I guess it's better than nothing?

* * * * *
Scientists say dolphins should be treated as "non-human persons"

I am reminded of Douglas Adams and "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

* * * * *
Videos under the cut for you guys, ranging from koala sex shows to walrus self-pleasuring to Bear Grylls giving himself an enema. Yes, you are reading everything correctly.


Two female koalas put on a sex show wile Andy Roddick is being interviewed.



Presented with no comment.




I should really start watching this show. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment