Saturday, November 7, 2009

Teenage overlords, face shots, and a half-naked Australian

I swear, I'm not making blogging into just a monthly thing. It's just that real life has just been kicking my butt lately. composing my thoughts to make a coherent blog post just seems too much effort to expend after a really long and tiring day. Which is why I just spaz out on Twitter.

But here I am, back again. Hopefully the schedule clears up and I get to blog on a much more regular basis. But for now, I only have a few links for you.

* * * * *
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is Daniel Brusilovsky. He is 16-years-old.


He also has 120,000 Twitter followers, is the CEO of his own company, TeensInTech.com, and is an adviser to two companies. He also goes to high school. You can all cry into your resumes now.

* * * * *
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is Justin Chon. He has a tattoo.


And as anyone who knows me knows, I am always a sucker for a boy with tattoos. This photo is part of About Face, a coffee table book featuring face shots of normal people and celebrities using 55 Polaroid film and with natural light.

Ryan Kwanten and Ian Somerhalder are also featured in the book.

* * * * *
Finally, the half-naked Australian is under the cut. His name is Paul Coaster. His hair is...different.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment